Welcome to the official website for the Russian Cat Council of Australia Incorporated
The Russian Cat Council of Australia Incorporated (RCCA Inc.) is a bipartisan council reaching across many associations in Australia to bring Russian cat breeders together with a common goal of exchanging information and improving the health and welfare of the Russian cat.
If you are
interested in bringing a kitten or adult
Russian into your home further
information is available in our Russian
Breeders list .
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Russian Cat Council of Australia Incorporated website and welcome any comments, whether you are a member or a casual visitor.
Current 2014 – 2015 RCCA Inc. committee
President; Sally Briton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President; Robyn Hackworthy - email@example.com
Secretary; Lucy Nikiforos - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer; Ian Bailey - email@example.com
Membership Secretary - Ian Bailey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Member - Rob Orlowski - email@example.com
Committee Member - Kay Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Secretary Lucy Nikiforos - email@example.comEditor Russian Tales Sally Briton -- firstname.lastname@example.org
State Advisor Committee Members
New South Wales - Robyn Hackworthy - email@example.com
South Australia - Sally Briton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasmania - Jill Davey - email@example.com
West Australia - Maree Carle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensland - Louise Drew - email@example.com
Webmaster: AAA Web Designs
The objectives of the Russian Cat Council of Australia shall be;
- To ensure the future of the true Russian Blue breed of cat.
- To maintain the breeds essential characteristic without loss of virility.
- To provide genetic testing.
- To provide blood testing of infectious diseases.
- To guide newcomers to the breed in any matters in which they may feel in need of assistance and to make information on the breed available.
- To promote a real love and understanding of the cats individualities.
- To promote a national appreciation of the Russian Breed of cat.
- To publish a journal and provide opportunities for meeting for exchange of information and views.
- To provide a welfare service for Russians in need.